Rockets

Rockets

Friday, June 5, 2015

3-2-1 Ted Talk

1). We have to peel off the sticker of an apple, damage the apple and then try and flick the sticker off of our hands. 2). When he first started driving he was scared but as he kept driving it became easier because he habituated it. 3). Habituation is not good sometimes. Jerry Seinfeld as a comedian notices the little things. All he wanted was a comfortable shower but he would always twist the handle too much. He would remember those things but non comedians would not. 1). When I bought a hockey net the directions how to set it up were not clear. 2). When I got a new phone at first I did not know how to use it. 1). NHL 15 the video game was designed well because when I first got it, it was easy to navigate and play.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Brendan, I also agree with the fact that NHL 15 has good directions. I was able to set it up very quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brendan, I also agree with the fact that NHL 15 has good directions. I was able to set it up very quickly.

    ReplyDelete